Re: beet pulp

Hi Tina,

My endurance mare won't eat it plain.  I must be garnished with grain or
pelletized feed and preferably drissled with a little salad oil.

When I first started to feed it to her, she wouldn't eat it at all.  I
had to introduce a tablespoon or so in her grain and work up from there.

All the other horses pig out on it.  They will eat it any way you put it
in front of them.

Lindavan
Fort Collins, CO

On Mon, 09 Mar 1998 13:44:00 -0600 "Tina Hicks" <hickst@nichols.com>
writes:
>Okay, we have extolled the virtues of beet pulp many times
>here on ridecamp....any of you have horses that don't like
>it?
>
>Tina
>Tony - I just get tired of all this salad
>hickst@nichols.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]