It is Cold and Windy today

So I will spook from anything I cannot hear
	especially rocks
	mostly large ones that look like sleeping buffalo
		(which I have never seen, only dreamed of)
	but also a few small ones
		(so they will not feel sad)
And I will travel in a peculiar fashion
		(as though I had a tractor beam around my chest)
	as I normally do when I am waiting for the dogs to catch up
		(pretending I don't know they were penned)
Until we come around the bottom of the loop,
	weyr the dragons pretend to sleep
		(disguised as old equipment)

Then we will Fly

	Shadowfax,