Saddle for a Peruvian Paso Horse

Hi, everyone!  My name is Anne and I am a new subscriber to this forum.
I presently own a TB gelding and will be getting my first gaited horse,
a Peruvian Paso Mare, in two weeks.  I am looking into a really good
saddle to use for her.  I decided I did not like the looks of
traditional peruvian tack nor the cost!  I will be using her for
pleasure, trail and endurance.

Through my saddle searches I have been told about Ortho Flex saddles,
Don West Saddles, Australian Saddles, Big Horn Endurance Saddles, and
now the Sports Saddle.

I would really appreciate any information you can give me on saddles for
the gaited horse.  I am TOTALLY CONFUSED by everything that is out
there.  The Peruvian Paso needs a centered saddle, usually with a
crupper to keep any weight off their front end; not interfering with
their natural gait.  Also the tree width needs to accomodate the short
back and roundness of the peruvians.

Anyone out there with information, please respond.  She comes to me in
two weeks!!!!!

Thank you.

Anne K