Re:Weights

Louise,
	In the NE ECTRA came to the same conclusion.  After looking over a ton of
score sheets the "heavyweight" factor just didn't hold up.

The result is now we don't have to weigh-in unless ride management requests
it.(read optional for RM, so if their short handed......)
So at almost 1/2 the rides I go to now I don't have to haul saddle and
assorted junk off some interminable distance to be weighed in front of
tittering audience.
LoisC
NH ( who doesn't have the lightest saddle in town )