beet pulp

My horses didn't like it at first.  They don't like NEW stuff.  I fed
them just a handful once and they spit it out and turned their lips
up...  ick.  Next day, some wet in the bucket with some carrot pieces
mixed in.  Not too bad,  hmmmm.  Next day or two, they were climbing
over the stall doors to get it.  Then I started adding the Source a
little at a time until they got used to that too.