Oconee/Glenda Snodgrass

Hi Glenda
	I too was at Oconee.  I'm very sorry that I didn't know you were there and
in need of a crew.  I pulled at the first vet check because Merx bruised
his heel and was bobbing (never bobbed on the trail).  So we had the rest
of the day to help out.
	I think you were even camped across the field from me.  I remember seeing
someone go by several times with a Doberman, sorta chocolate colored.  I
think we even spoke on the trial.  You passed us on the dirt road across
from the other camp on that first loop.  My friend and I were walking (I on
a chestnut with green tack, she on a black with red tack).  I believe you
were with Ann Ayala.  Dee Fortner had just then started riding with the two
of us because we were going very slow.  So, our paths were constantly
crossing and we didn't even know it.
	I love to help out.  I'll be doing 50 at Million Pines, a very slow 50
too.  Feel free to ride with us.  It's nice to run into fellow ridecampers.
 I met Dee Fortner for the first time at this ride, saw Dave Bennett (knew
him before), Roger Rittenhouse was there (never have met him), Samm Bartee,
of course, probably others.
	Sorry things were so tough.  Better luck next time.
	Lori Sumrall (Atlanta)