MONTY ROBERTS TV SPECIAL

To those of you who live in the San Francisco Bay area and can get PBS channel
54, the special called Monty Roberts, a Real Horse Whisperer is going to be
telecast Monday, 3/9 at 8:10 p.m.  I plan to turn my TV on at 8:00 sharp just
in case but I am a compulsive, what do I know....Anyway, if you enjoyed the
book as I did the show should be worth watching....Maryben