Re: Strongid C

In a message dated 98-03-07 13:47:32 EST, CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<<  The anterior enteritis is the problem
 that seems to occur with Strongid C- >>

I'm assuming you are referring to the Daily Wormer...?
I have been using it for about a year now...
so far, no problems...
In fact, noticed that my "hard keepers" aren't quite as hard to "keep"

How much are your feeding every day?
Could these problems be dose related?

I have tended to feed it on the "skimpy" side of the measured dose for their
weight...
mostly because of he expense of it... I have 4 horses on it.....

Thanks, Patti and the gang...