Re: Carbos Test Run 1 Oconee 25

Whether or not it's "one rat research", I
> >for one would like to hear it.  That's how knowledge moves forward, and
> >alot of the time, what catalyzes the clinical research that nails down
> >what you've started to explore.  Bring it on.
> >
> >Susan Garlinghouse
>
> What's this - Roger riding rats now.
>
> Truman

Sounds good to me---not so far to fall, they take up less stall space,
and although the length of trot is not impressive, you save money on
Coggins test when you cross state lines by just stuffing the rat down
the front of your husband's jeans and smiling smugly when everyone
stares as it wiggles.

Wait a minute...is that where the term "trouser rat" came from?

Susan