Re: Once Upon A Time--A Fairy Tale

Dear Tom,
      What would ridecamp do without you??? LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh, on a
night I really needed one!!!--when I first saw Bruce's post, I thought about
responding, and defending you, and then I thought, don't be such an idiot
Trish! --the last think Ti needs is help defending himself!
     Thanks for (so brilliantly) proving me right!!!

"Our sincerest laughter, with some pain is fraught." -percy bysshe shelley-
Trish & "pretty David"

<<
 << Who wrote "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit"?

  	Do you believe that Ti believes all that he writes or does he get a kick
  out of seeing his name authoring lots of messages on the net?
  Bruce from Downunder >>

 You're entirely correct: I list all my posts on my resume--it's 40 pages long
 and growing rapidly. My greatest achievement thus far.

 As for believing what I write--I don't believe anything. I either know it, or
 I'm still thinking about it.  >>