Liberty Run Ride

	I'm thinking about hauling from Houston, Texas to Augusta,
Georgia on Memorial Day weekend to participate in the Liberty Run Ride.
Anybody from out my way (or along my route) interested in hauling with
me and splitting gas?

	Or ... is anybody from out my way (or along my route) already
planning on driving their own rig out there, but would like to have
somebody come along with THEM and split gas?  If so, drop me an "e!"

Lynda Corry & Baskhari
lcorry@velaw.com