Mountain Region Convention -- FUN!!

Hi!  All you Mountain Region Riders & other interested folks!

Mountain Region Endurance Riders (MRER) is our regional organization for
Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Montana and part of South Dakota.  It is not
affiliated with AERC but sanctions rides that are also sanctioned by
AERC.  You don't have to be a member of AERC to join MRER.  It only costs
$15/ year and we have lots of neat year-end awards & a newsletter 6 times
per year.  Plus, a great, FUN & educational convention every year.  But
you do not have to be a member to come to the convention.  Everyone is
welcome.

The 1998 Annual Convention/Symposium & Trade Show will once again be held
in Fort Collins, CO.  MARCH 21, 1998.  with additional clinics on MARCH
22, 1998.

Our featured speaker is, once again--  You asked for more of her & here
she is!!

ERIN McCHESNEY
	1991 & 1996 Tevis Cup winner
	1991 & 1996 Haggin Cup winner
		(she's the only one to ever win both TWICE)

She will be speaking on : 	"Conditioning & Strategy for 100-milers
& Multi-Days"
			and
			"Classical Riding Skills on the Trail"

The additional Speaker will be:  Maritza Michael, Certified Equine
Massage Therapist

Saturday's events will be held at the Holiday Inn (I-25 & Hwy 14), Fort
Collins, CO

Saturday Prices are as follows:
Lecture & Banquet	$40
Lecture Only	$25
Banquet Only	$22
Trade Exhibitor	$45 + raffle prize donation  (includes 1 -- 3x8
table)

Yes, there is a raffle Saturday night and you don't have to be present to
win.  Neat prizes & RIDE ENTRIES to be raffled off.  Tickets are $1 each.

Sunday's Riding clinic will be at Tomora Training Center, Greeley, CO
	(7miles E or I-25 on Hwy US 34, bypass)

Riding Clinic with Erin McChesney-- Emphasizing classical skills in trail
applications.
(This was are real winner last year--now all you auditors who said you'd
ride this year--here is your chance).

Riding clinic	$60 (riding)
Riding clinic	$15 (audit)
There will also be an Equine Massage demonstration included, Sunday.

Call or e-mail me for more details.  (The cheap room deal at Holiday Inn
is past--but lots of room at several next door motels that are great
deals).

REMEMBER-- You don't have to be a member to share our fun!!

Linda Van Ceylon,
970-226-1099 (I might be on the phone, so please leave voice mail)
Vice President, Mountain Region Endurance Riders.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]