Tradegy Struck

Hello Ridecampers,
	On Tuesday evening we saw Chipp lame in the pasture.  Got him in to
check out the problem.  No cuts and couldn't tell where the problem
was.  Took him to the Vet on Wed.  Bad news, he said.  Chipp has
shattered his pastern.  We had to put him to rest Horse Heaven.  Many of
the ridecampers know Dan & I.  Chipp was a great horse, and we miss him
greatly.  Chipp placed 4th in the 97' ROC, 1st NE HW, 4th NE overall.
Hope we can get back to riding soon,  we have to take some time to heal.
Tena