Re: vaccinations

At 10:08 PM 3/4/98 -0600, you wrote:
>My vets here suggest not bothering with the rabies shot.
>
>chris

	Maybe where you live--certainly not in New England. (Or NY--I believe one
has to show proof of rabies vaccination to ship in there now.)
	It is a relatively safe vaccine for a rather deadly disease.

	As for the others, I split them up--EWT as one, flu/rhino, PHF are all
separat. I try to convince my clients to split the vacinating inot at least
two visits, and I use the hindquarters more often than the neck--unless the
horse tries to rearrange my face...
			--CMNewell, DVM