Re: weapons & paranoia

In a message dated 98-03-04 21:50:23 EST, lindavaneq@juno.com writes:

<< I suppose I should be worried about all you gun totin' paranoids out
 there.  But, I just can't bring myself to lower my thresh hold of
 confidence.

 Linda Van Ceylon >>

Linda, never bring a smile to a kidnapping or a rape/murder. Just read your
papers. Up here in the Northwest the forest is becoming the dumping ground for
bodies from all the metropolitan areas. In California, the crimes are taking
place in the hills. We expect the California phenomenon to arrive here someday
soon.

Paranoia is unreasonable fear. Prudence is something else.

ti