Headache Cure

I had the same problems with headaches and nothing seemed to work. Then two
years ago I was in Canada and had a bad migraine. Someone at the table gave
me some aspirin tablets. They were ACC tabs. (Aspirin/Codene/Caffein).
Within 30 minutes I had relief. It was no fluke because I tried them on
other occaisions since then. Every drugstore in Canada sells them
over-the-counter at the Drugists Window. I have tried in the US but they
are not available. So many people could get relief from migraine if they
were sold here.