tack for sale

Anyone interested in a good used English Wentex(spelled incorrectly I
think) saddle with pad, and new irons? I have one for sale for $200.00. I
also have a like new heart monitor, used three times, $100.00.(new $150 )In
addition, I have a beautiful biothane halter bridel with bit attachments
and matching breast collar.(teal green with black overlay)$50.00 for the
set.Excellent condition. I also have a hunter green with dayglow yellow
overlay halter headstall and breast collar. $50.00. (not real pretty, but
in excellent condition)