oat pellets

I'm posting this to the list because several people have asked who makes
the oat pellets.  I'm in Northern California.

Rope N Ride is made by  Farmers Feeds.
Stable Mix is made by  Elk Grove Milling.

You should ask your feed dealer about others because they seem to be
made semi-locally.  Maybe someone in your area is making a similar feed.
  Anyway, I was VERY happy to find these.