What I learned

WHAT I LEARNED FROM THE GREAT GUN DEBATE ON RIDECAMP

Just because a female can bench press 200lbs. and has 2 pit bulls at her
side, do not assume she has neglected to strap on a 357.  Thank you Samm
Bartee

Just because a man condones running 200 miles a week, at 10 beats above
your maximum heart rate...do not assume that he would rather run than
protect himself...Thank you Tom Ivers

I'm not the only rider who has ever ridden down the trail thinking of
ways to kill my horse...Thank you all (my personal preference is to strap
a grenade to his brow band, and have a string run from the pin to my
belt.  If he could only grasp the possibilities, I think he'd give up
spooking!)

357's will not stop a bull elk...and ping pong balls probably wouldn't
have any better luck.  Thank you Heidi and whoever that straaaange
pacifist was.

Should the USA ever come under attack, AERC could quickly be converted
from peace time deployment and become the All American First
Cavalry...with horses that could put some of Jeb Stuart's campaigns to
shame.  Thank you all.

Angie McGhee

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]