A QUIRT!!

Susan:

Wow, this is great! A Quirt! This is realistic equestrian weaponry. I can
handle a quirt! And it shouldn't worry all these nice people who are so
concerned about me running around armed....they don't even know me
personally and they are worried. And best of all I have one and didn't even
consider it a weapon. Now, to get my Arab used to the idea of something
dangling off the side of her saddle...

Oh no, now I gotta add a whip to the bullet/Halt/karate kid/endurance horse
design....And here's the logo I came up with: "I'm an endurance rider -
don't mess with me"

Cathy
who was born and raised in the remote Colorado Rockies (remote from here,
anyway) and spent lots of time in the high country camping with her horses.
Never had a problem with animal predators or large touchy natured prey
animals. I knew enough to be aware and careful and avoid the "right
circumstances". It's these low country human predators that worry me
..thanks Teddy and Heidi for your input, though...

I would really like to call it a night on weapons. Okay? Thank you. I
really want to dissolve back into lurk land. It's so much more peaceful
there.