Gun Training for horses

to having a gun go off on thier back" As the owner of a ranch/outfitting
business I feel fairly qualified to speak on this issue.All of our elk
hunts are pack in camps and we are always asked by the guests " Can we
shoot off this horse " Our response to them is " You can shoot off any
horse.............once!

                                                                     Drin