RE: OF - LEATHER Leathers

I have gotten the new LEATHER leathers -- they felt better when I sat on the
saddle on the stand in the saddlery shop!  Without "training", they want to
hang so the stirrup turns the way you want it for riding!!  Cost about
$55.00 (plus state tax) -- the 2" Blevins in-line buckle fits nicely under
the stirrup cover.  I did not have any color added to the leathers, just
original oiling and I am brushing them with a leather conditioner and
"setting" them with a broom handle through stirrups.

Will report back only if they DON'T work -- AND a report after my next 3 day
100 (unfortunately not 'till May!)

Hope this helps others with this biothane problem!

Barbara