Fwd: FW: My Horse Yawns

Ridecampers,
My friend Joyce asked me to forward this to you for your consideration.
Darlene

In a message dated 98-02-28 17:05:23 EST, Joyce.Kellenberger@PSS.Boeing.com
writes:

<<  To: 	'ridecamp@endurance.net'
 > Subject: 	My Horse Yawns
 >
 > My seven-year-old mare yawns a lot when coming home from a ride.  Our
 > rides are usually two to three hours, probably traveling at 5 mph,
 > nothing strenous.  I am hoping to introduce her to endurance this
 > year.  She is in good shape but hasn't been pushed or asked to perform
 > to her limit.  On our 'cooldown' ride home which is about a mile or
 > two, if taken at a walk, she will yawn so big that she throws herself
 > off balance!  It is usually a source of amusement for me and anyone I
 > am riding with, however, I am beginning to wonder if I have a
 > potential problem on my hands as I have never seen another horse yawn
 > like she does.  With humans yawning is a way of getting oxygen into
 > the bloodstream.  What is happening with Cassidy?  Should I be
 > concerned?
 >
 > Thanks, Joyce
 reply to:  kelhie2@aol.com

-- BEGIN included message

Blondie:  Please forward this to ridecamp.  I can't mail to ridecamp
unless I subscribe and I don't want to do that at this time.  Thanks.

reply to:  kelhie@aol.com

-- END included message