Re: Web site

Hi, Ridecampers--

We have added a new section to our web site called "Educational Tidbits" where
we will try to post topics of interest to both endurance riders and breeders.
Our first selection includes articles on dealing with stallions (relative to
the recent thread on Ridecamp), night riding, and a foaling tip.  We will
continue to add material to this section on a regular basis.  We can be found
at www.endurance.net/sagehill/

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)