Re: Weapon as camping equipment?

at the risk of opening one of the other regular cans of
worms :) the main reason I like to have my dog with me at a
ride is for the trip to and from the ride for rest stops,
gas stops, etc -- not actually for at the ride itself.

Of course for the rides that prohibit dogs at the camp that
makes it a little hard to have that little bit of protection
to and from the ride :)

>  Don't you stop at rest areas to give the horse a
> rest when travelling a long distance?

Tina & Tony
hickst@nichols.com