sleeping options

I have been using a Safari Top on my truck with great results.  It
folds down so that I can pull my gooseneck, then pops up. sorta like
a tent, when I unhook.  It is super for storage and comes with
screens so that my crew can sleep in it.  Best is that we can store
our crew stuff inside without worry of rain. My crew loves it!
John and Sue Greenall
mailto:greenall@vermontel.com