Re: Cannon Bone measurements

Hi, Angie--

Although I have no data to back it up, I would say by observation that yes,
bone does increase somewhat over years of conditioning and use.  Keep in mind,
though, that when you go to top rides like ROC and FEI events, you are seeing
a collection of the best of the campaigners, and most of them started with
good to great bone in the beginning.  Hence, many will have FABULOUS bone well
into a successful career.

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)