Re: trail preservation

Teresa....

What you suggest is, IMO, what AERC was supposed to be doing all along....

The biggest problem with AERC is that most of us are not paid and,
unfortuantely, we all have to make a living.

I, for one, would dedicate 80% of my time to things I can only devote 10% to
now if I didn't have to make a living.

AND, you better believe I would be even BETTER at it if I was PAID!!!

Bottom line, we can complain all we want, but it is hard to MAKE a volunteer
do anything.

BTY, are you volunteering to head a committee?

Teddy