Re: Breast Collars

<< This is what a friend of mine was told the other day:

 Breast collars impead your horse's forward motion and interfer with their
 shoulders.  If you use a breast collar in an endurance ride, it will make
 you horse lame!

Suzy, it would appear this person must be trying to trick you! I cant believe
anyone who rides endurance would actually believe this. Must have been a joke!
I can see it now, Suzy crossing the finish line hanging on to her horses tail.
But her horse would be sound!
                                   Ken