clinics

Hey Guys!!
    There is a problem here with there being a lack of education on the
part of many of our riders, new and old.
    I have 2 suggestions.
     One: (I am already doing) is putting on small clinics, for a small
fee, to get the new riders educated on endurance and the philosophy that
"To finish is to Win."  I have had an excellent turnout.
     Two: You can have a lecture before the ride meeting regarding certain
topics.

     If you do not have a mentor in the sport, it can sometimes be very
hard to understand why you need to do LSD or why it takes 2-3 years to
develope a winning endurance horse, etc.
   JUst a thought....