Saddle fitting

Hi, all,

  This is a few days late but I have been busy.....................someone
mentioned something about an article on saddle fitting in one of the "English
magazines". "Dressage and CT" magazine's latest issue (Feb 98) has an
outstanding article about checking to see if your saddle fits. Check it
out..it has lots of good information.

And regarding husbands at rides. After seeing me work at several of them, my
husband has finally found a horse sport he wants to try. (no roundyroundy  in
the show ring for him, thank god.) So.............we're taking lessons. I am
going for the tune up I so badly need, and he's in an English saddle for the
first time in his life.
Wouldn'tcha know it...the guy is a natural. I can't even FIND my leg, much
less put in the right place, and this man is already doing sidepasses and
transitions without even trying.
Sigh. Life is so unfair............

Michelle