Re: stirrups ...things I've learnedCORRECTION:.

PLEASE READ CORRECTION:

>I have no problem with other saddles.  There are some very nice ones,
>as I noted the SR seemed, sometimes a cheapo happens to fit, that's
>great!  but what is your problem with some of us liking the
>Ortho-Flex?

AT SOME POINT I DELETED ABOUT HALF A SENTENCE, MAKES THIS COME OUT WRONG!
 Should read:
"The SR seemed to be one of the quality ones, and sometimes a cheapo
happens to fit, that's great!

I never meant to call the SR a Cheapo!  Like I said, it was a beautiful
saddle.  I'd love to have one in my barn.

Angie