convention

Hey guys!!  I just got back from the convention in KY.  Well, I got back a
couple of days ago, but my system had a breakdown from some viral thingie
that I am just now recovering from!
I had a blast, met tons of people from here and boy wasn't it great to put
faces with sigs?
But I can't believe my luck this weekend!  I never win anything, but guess
what?  I WON AN ENTRY TO THE TEVIS!!!  OH--MY--GOSH!!  I was floating on
air. I couldn't believe it. My first response was great, I win this year
and my horse isn't old enough yet.  BUT, my great buddy,, Nina Gibson,
offered me the use of her super horse Coujur to take!!  again,
OH--MY--GOSH!!  Now, to find a ride there, I live in Alabama, not exactly
a hop skip and a jump to CA.  Hmmmm...but, seems that several people here
in the SE are planning on a trip to the Tevis this year, gods willing, and
hopefully, we will have a slot on one of those trailers....Carlos?:-))
OH--MY--GOSH!!  Now, I have to go to the Tevis web site and print it off
and learn all I can about this ride.
I started doing endurance in 1991. I first heard about it about 4 months
before my first LD ride, and decided then that the Tevis was one that I
had to do!!  Along with Outlaw Trail and Old Dominion.  Well, OD is a LOT
closer, but to just get to go to the TEVIS!!:-)0  Oh man.

CA, with any luck and a lot of planning, here we come!!

samm--still floating......