ok..we don't pay! oops! <g>

Oops, guess I messed that one up.  I was also reminded I got a refund
from the ride I did pay the extra $10 for...and just really didn't pay
attention to the others.  Give me the amount, I pay, ok, no problem.
And you know what...why don't the 25'ers get charged that non AERC fee?
The 50 milers do, right?  And since I signed up last for a 50 I paid the
fee (helping to mix up my non-detail oriented brain), and I figured this
year I'd do more 50's so I might as well join.

Thanks for clearing it up.  Go ahead, charge, I'll pay.
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab)...the expensive habit...