Re: Convention?

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 08:05:52 -0700, Zebella <zebella@idt.net> wrote:

>welllll, here it is Wednesday, and not a single convention
>post.......hmmmmm, is everyone in a post-buying stupor? <G>

I had the best time since the Atlanta snow party.  The Friday night
dance was one of the best ever.  Becky Hart made a wonderful talk when
she accepted Rio's Ten Thousand Mile Medallion.

Seeing so many old friends was the best part.

>Anyone have any notes/comments about the great lectures?

Unfortanately, I didn't get to many of those, though from what I hear
they were filled with good info, as usual.  I scarfed up lots of good
stuff from the trade show, though!

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net