Re: 25's

I agree totally, Joe.  This was a first time ride and manager and vet team,
and this rider kept working on the team to increase the time.  A much
better lesson would have been learned if he had been disqualified and
instructed on how to better care for his horse.  This next year he will
move up to 50's, and it may be just the impetus I need to move up to 100's
to stay out of his way!  Mary