Another horse for sale

Since this seems to be the day to advertise some horses for sale,
thought I'd add mine to the list:

I have a beautiful black Missouri Fox Trotter/Arab mix gelding, 8 years
old, 15 hands, weighing 1,025 pounds (by actual scale!).  He has a star
and snip, and two white sox on near side.  He is the 1997 Second place
novice horse in Competitive Trail for Region 4 (Texas, Oklahoma,
Arkansas and Louisana).  I have also done several Limited Distance rides
on him and he has had good P&Rs and finished every ride started.  This
horse has thousands of trail miles on him and is safe for anyone to
ride.  Horse is capable of much more than rider!  Asking $3,500.  Might
negotiate some for a right match.  Live in Texas.