Re: Hobbles

Lysane,

I think hobbles could be downright dangerous at a group horse event.
 If I saw a hobbled horse at a ride I would absolutey set up my panels
so the hobbled horse couldn't get into my tied horse, but not
everybody has panels to set up.  I have never seen anyone using hobbles
at a ride.  If you are back country riding be forewarned that many horses
can learn to lunge quite fast in hobbles - I would never leave any horse
just hobbled overnight myself.

Teresa