Re: Need Advice About Tack

I couldn't get my foot in far enough to put my weight on the balls of my
feet.  I felt like all the weight was on my toes, so pretty soon you feel
my calves starting to hurt too.  I don't have a real large foot (I'm 5'4"),
so I couldn't really imagine what a tall person with a longer foot would
do.  I also felt that the cages were totally unnecessary.  I feel like a
stirrup that is too narrow is much harder to get out of.