Formatting Replies

Ridecampers,

I would like to try to persuade all of you to restrict your copying
of previous messages when writing a reply.  Judicious use of clips is
useful.  Copying entire messages (sometimes for the 3rd time - note
number of <<<<) in annoying.  Most of us are steady readers and have
seen the previous postings.  I know for me on digest that reducing
repetions will make the day go much better.

Thanks.  Linnea
P.S.  Maybe this is a software problem for some of you.  In that
case, I understand.

Linnea G. Skoglund, Ph.D.
Dept. Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523
970.491.6950
970.491.3862 (fax)