Re: Thompson's Water Seal?

Paula~

I remember the posts.  I wasn't brave enough to use a water sealer for wood on
my blankets.  I have two canvas turnout blankets that weren't doing a good job
of keeping the water out.  I bought some water proofer/repeller that was made
for tents, rain jackets, etc.  There were several types to choose from at
Sports Authority.  I bought the most expensive type (can't remember the name)
and paid about 6-8 dollars per can.  Best money I ever spent.  Next ride it
rained most of the weekend :-(     But my horses were dry under the blankets
:-)

The product was in an aerosol can and easy to apply.  I did tie a bandana
around my nose and mouth (bandit style) to keep from water proofing my lungs
along with the blankets.

~Nora