horses for sale - moving

I have several horses for sale that I would *never* think of selling, but
I am forced to move due to a family situation and I can only take one
horse with me. So here's the list. All prices are OBO. Vet checks welcome
and soundness assured.

9 year old grey(white) 14.2hh registered Arab mare - has won several
class A halter champions, has perfect legs, and is gorgeous to boot. She
is an easy keeper, not an alpha mare but not totally submissive, either.
She is well broke but could use a tune-up as she has been in foal this
past year (but still ridden on occasion). She is sweet, very kind,
gentle, and intelligent. She has been ridden mostly on trails, has
gathered cattle, and been ridden on busy roads in the past. Has wonderful
endurance and doesn't need buckets of supplements even when working
hard............$2,500

3 year old dark red chestnut filly 14hh registered Arab green broke under
saddle, has been ridden lightly but in a variety of settings including
arena, round pen, flat trails, and mountainous terrain. She is
exceptionally exotic looking, with a ultra refined head and thick, long
mane, forelock, and tail. Her sire is an international champion and a
sire of international champions, and her dam is by Reign On, a champion
Park Horse and *Bask son. She has a very western gait, however, even
though with her breeding it ought not to have been. She has boundless
energy and needs someone knowledgeable in dealing with that. I am very
attached to this filly so a good home is a must! ...............$2,500

Unborn foal (due any day) will be a definate endurance prospect, and
pretty to boot. Sire is Belesemo Reflkshn, dam is a double *Bask /
*Karadjordje mare who at twelve has the spunk of a two year old, and much
more endurance than I do! Around the farm it is said this foal will be
born with an endurance number on its butt........$1500

If you are interested in any of these horses I am in Northern California
(Redding-area) and please feel free to page me at (530)232-4458 and I
will return your call ASAP. You can also e-mail me at this address or
zyya@c-zone.net

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]