Equa-blu

I hope everyone is home safe and sound from the convention!

For those of you who asked about mailing equa-blu, I have some packets
left.  Just send me a check and I'll get it right out.

For those who missed what it is, it is two powders when mixed together make
1/2 gallon of this incredible solution to take heat and infection out.  It
is called a "sub-acetate" solution, which means it's a little stronger than
vinegar.  It works absolute wonders on cuts, esp overreaches, just soak and
wrap.  It also works great after rides, esp multidays.  Soak cotton wraps
in the solution and wrap with track bandages.  If the bandages are warm the
next day, do them another day.  If they are cool, you are "fine".
It took me TWO YEARS to find the makers of this product, and it is
absolutely wonderful (besides it's cheap :> )

From the interest I have had, I've been talked into becoming a distributor
for it.   They also have a product called "Tendon Tight" that I am trying
on a 4 month old bow.  I will test results before selling this and let you know.

Send check to:
Louise Burton
Rt. 4 Box 48
Okmulgee OK 74447