Re: Thoroughbreds

I know several people who ride thoroughbreds or TB crosses in endurance and
CTR. They can be good trail horses and can go the distance. Their handicap
is that their recovery rates are usually not at good as Arabs. But that
differs with each horse. My training buddy rides a TB mare and she is
slower than my Arab, but can go anywhere we can go adn do any distance we can.

chris paus & star