Re: In search of the perfect boot

Hi Glenda
	About your Vasque boots, I have a pair of Vasque hiking boots, though they
are too heavy duty for riding in.  I just wanted to say, though, that they
are extremely high quality, which is nice considering what you have to pay
for them.  I've had mine for about six or seven years and they're still
holding up beautifully.  I've always ridden in hiking boots, usually Nike
because they're more affordable.
	Hope this was of some help

Lori