Re: Membership

Oh Look... just happen to have an Endurance News at work!
... :)  ...what a great job...  OK, let's see.

American Endurance Ride Conference
701 High St.  Suite 203
Auburn, CA  95603
Phone:  916/832-2260
Fax  :  916/832-7805

Keep in mind they are all at the Convention in KY right
now this very minute.  :)

There is a full page registration form to fill out and a
1/2 page Horse registration form.  If you don't have a
local friend with an Endurance News, they will either send
you the forms (if you need them) or I can copy and fax them
for you.  When I registered Magnum horse I just called
them up, gave them the info and they gave me a number to
use on our entry.

I checked their web page and don't see the forms.  Maybe
we should suggest and update?

:) - kat myers
in San Mateo (No.) Ca. with Magnum the TB ex-racer