Re: need advice about tack

Can you stand another post on EZ stirrups?  I have EZ stirrups and
will never part with them.  I had them on my Wintec (1" leathers) and
now have them on my Sharon Saare.  They are the best stirrup I have
ever used.  No more "sleeping" feet or pain (especially since I broke
my foot!).  My only suggestion would be to consider the cages.  My
trainer always nags me about that (I don't have cages).

But I agree with everyone about the weight.  Sure is fun trying to
carry the saddle without banging my shins.  I have tried putting the
stirrups over the top.  They stay in place, but are leaving terrible
marks on the softer leather seat.  Any suggestions out there in
email land on how to handle the saddle equiped with EZ stirrups so as
not to damage the saddle or me?

Linnea & Pesadilla (just don't let those heavy counterweights hit me
in the sides!)

Linnea G. Skoglund, Ph.D.
Dept. Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523
970.491.6950
970.491.3862 (fax)