Portable Stalls

First, I would like to thank everyone who responded to my original post.  I
received lots of great information and, like everything else in this forum,
what works for one may not work for another.  I've decided on the Safety Fence
from Custom Iron Workers largely based on endorsements from ridecampers (Brad
especially) and after talking to Monty (the manufacturer).  I think this
system will work best for me.

Also, I will be in Phoenix visiting my parents the same time as the Scottsdale
Arabian show (coincidence? :>), and the Florida Classic will be my FIRST ride.
Any ridecampers who will be going to either event please e-mail me privately.
I would love to put faces with the names!!

Thanks again to all who responded.

Cathy