Re: Need Advice About Tack

> Sigh. I miss the horn on the Bighorn saddle. It was perfect for hooking
> stirrups onto.
>
> Maybe it would be possible to rig up some sort of leather strap to hook
> the offside stirrup to, a bit like the
> cinch strap, to hold it up while tacking up...

I thought I would miss the horn terribly, too, when I bought my BOZ, but
the only thing I miss is the horn in my sternum! Try a velcro strap hung
from a ring to quickly (and safely!!) run the stirrup up.--
Deanne Del Vecchio & Gabe  ~~ Yeah, right, but you mostly just throw it
over your sholder!
Creative Computer Concepts
South Lake Tahoe, CA
delvecchio@geocities.com