Soft Rider Saddle Available

We currently have a new Soft Rider Saddle available,
ordered and returned unused.  It's available for immediate
shipment.

Black leather with deep purple pommel and cantle.
Stainless steel fittings.  D-rings for English type
breastplate.  Tapadero stirrups.  Sounds wild but is
quite handsome!

Price:  $575

Contact me if you need more information about the Soft
Rider Saddle.

If interested in the saddle, contact Jack Underwood,
541-826-9668 (So. Oregon).

Sue
Peruvians and Keeshonden
So. Oregon